Your Coalition Proposes 7 Goals For This Year:
- Making WOTC permanent.
- Making spouses of military service members eligible for WOTC.
- Increasing the WOTC benefit of hiring people with disabilities.
- Restoring eligibility for disconnected youth.
- Expanding job opportunities in health and education through increased private non-profit employer participation.
- Retroactive extension of the empowerment zone and Indian employment tax credits.
- Eliminate the age 40 limit on SNAP to allow more seniors into WOTC.
In the FY 2020 Labor/HHS/Education Appropriations bill, we will seek adequate funds for, and instructions to the Secretaries of Labor and Treasury to clean up processing backlogs and expand states' capabilities for electronic filing.